Sunday, January 9, 2011

S.M.I.L.E :)

Hey, readers

Can I ask you guys a simple question?? Are SMILE really important?? what if a human without a SMILE?? maybe a LIFELESS human??...haha...better than just die if you live without SMILE, right?? So, today my title is ''S.M.I.L.E :)'' For me It is a super duper important to smile for countless reasons. When you walk into a room or even your office or anyway that you're going....a simple SMILE would make you more confident and makes everthing better. When you smile, it shows others that you are warm, that you are open, that you are friendly. When you smile, it also does a lot for you...you cannot be smiling and not think good thoughts. When you smile, even if it is only seen by one person, think of how that will brighten that person's day. So give your smiles away freely and you will be sure to get a lot back in return. So, SMILE everyone :)



i miss your SMILE 

No comments:

Post a Comment