Thursday, June 17, 2010

♥Love Story♥



Girl: Hey,can i ask you a few question..? 


Boy: Sure o.o 


Girl: ..And..be honest.
Boy: yeahh. :)
Girl: Have I ever crossed your mind?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you cry if i left?
Boy: No.
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No.
Girl: Choose me or your life.
Boy: my life.

-The girl ran away.It really hurts. And the boy ran after her and, told her -

The reason why you've never crossed my mind because ,you are always on my mind .
The reason why i dont like you because , love you
The reason why i dont want you because , i need you
The reason why i wouldnt cry if you left because, i'll die if you left.
The reason i'm not willing myself to do anything for you because , I would doanything for you
The reason why i wouldnt live for you because, I die for you
The reason why i will choose my life, -You are my life-





♥xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment