Friday, December 31, 2010

Ooh La-La! ~

Yay!!! xD finally i got my Girl's Generation ''Run Devil Run'' and Linda Chung ''一人晚餐二人世界'' album....my dad get it for me...i was wanted for so long...and now i got them =) let's see the pictures --->

Girl's Generation ''Run Devil Run''
P/S: she is so hott =D

Linda Chung ''一人晚餐二人世界''
OMG!! see how pretty is she.....

Okay now, lets talk about today...my dad bring me to Mont' Kiara [Casa Kiara 2] to see the houses there...it was AWESOME...i'm totally in LOVE with the swimming pool there and also Mont' Kiara International School....my dad says MAYBE he's going to buy a house there and maybe i will be staying with him...hmm...what should i do?? should i stay with him or what?? i really dunno...even though my dad haven confirm to buy it or not, but if one day he really buy a house....must i stay with him...hmm...i think i won't....i prefer to stay at Taman Bukit Maluri with my grandparents....even though the house is kinda old but they gave me a warm and i feel comfortable staying here....so, sayonara to Mont' Kiara houses (=





No comments:

Post a Comment